Currently seeking for immediate start:
Healthy bowls/salads cook: We are seeking someone who is diligent, health oriented, and a curious cook to play an important role in our operation.
Employment Status: Part-time, could move to full-time
Pay: $13-$15 based on experience, plus tips
Operating Hours: Monday- Friday 7am-6pm. Shifts ranging from 20 to 30 hours/week (weekends off!)
Start Date: ASAP
Reports to: Café Manager
Location: 19 Drydock Ave. (Boston Seaport)
- Ability to work as a member of a vibrant team and treat everyone with respect
- Reliability and punctuality a must
- Great customer service skills
- Fast learner, takes initiative
- Supervisory experience is a plus
- Able to accept and return feedback
- 3+ years of working with food or retail service
- Cash drawer reconciliation experience
- Interested in learning more about healthy food ingredients, pickling, gluten free recipes, smoothie blends and bringing creativity into the workplace
- Passionate about providing people with nourishing food
- Preparing consistently high-quality food and smoothies
- Making customers feel welcome and educating new customers about our food and brand
- Accurate cash handling skills
If position is right fit employee will be added to health insurance policy after 3 months plus other benefits.
If you are interested in applying, please email Brian@jubalifarmacy.com, provide a short message detailing your experience and interest and attach your resume.
19 Drydock Ave